Quality assured application of anti-foul products
OUR ANTI-FOUL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Vessel inspection, anti-foul options, & detailed quote.
- Hull and running gear (props, shafts, p-brackets, rudders, trims tabs, IPS systems, keel) applications.
- Detailed knowledge and attention to surface preparation every time.
- Hull anti-foul applied using commercial airless spray equipment by trained operator.
- Anti-foul applied and recorded following manufacturers requirements, minimum wet film thicknesses achieved and where identified, additional coats applied to waterline, chimes, keels etc.
- Preparation of and supply of Quality Assurance Reports for warranty and works history when selling.
- A complementary underwater clean (if recommended) and inspection within 6 months for any new anti-foul applied. to hulls over 42ft.
- Advice and recommendations for getting the most out of your anti-foul, information on new products and the benefits of proper biocide management.
choosing an anti-foul paint for your boat
The activity profile of the vessel — different anti-foul paints are designed to optimise anti-fouling performance for specific speeds, aquatic environments or levels of activity.
We track the best performing anti-fouls across our customer base, including pen location in Perth and surrounds and the local water marine life.
Planned in-service periods between recommended reapplication — different coating types and film thicknesses have different service lives that must be matched with planned maintenance and reapplication.
There are some great products on the market adding value to longer shelf-life of hull paints and improved performance of running gear anti-foul paints.
Budget and costs - We can source most anti-foul products for you or simply apply them if you have your own.
We also are happy to share our local experience and advice when it comes to anti-foul products, what has been successful, product information and prices.
Talk to the team about our 1yr verse 2yr (or longer) anti-fouling options, we are always looking to add value to the work we do.